Installing Sections to Your Drupal Site
- Step 1: Click here to download the latest version of "Sections".
- Step 2: Extract the files into a folder on your desktop. The folder will be called "sections".
- Step 3: Login to your site's files via FTP and navigate to /sites/all/. If there isn't a folder called /modules/ here, create one.
- Step 4: Upload the "sections" folder to /sites/all/modules/
- Step 5: Go to Administer >> Site building >> Modules. Check the box next to "Sections" and click Save Configuration.
Showing Different Drupal Themes on Different Pages
Now that Sections is set up, we'll be able to use it to place different themes on different pages:
- Step 6: Go to Administer >> Site building >> Themes. Make sure that all the themes you want to use are enabled.
- Step 7: Go to Administer >> Site building >> Sections and click "Add Sections".
- Step 8: Give the section a name, click "enabled" and choose the theme you want to use.
- Step 9: At the bottom of the page you'll see an area called "Page specific visibility settings". This is the same option you have with Blocks. Enter the pages you'd like this theme to appear on, click save and you're done!